The Sappington House is in Crestwood on Sappington Road between Watson Road and Big Bend. The red brick Federal style house built in 1808 is just south Father Dickson Cemetery the Grant’s Trail. Sappington House is across the street from Crestwood Elementary School. See directions to Sappington House.
1015 S. Sappington Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63126
Also featured on the Sappington House campus is the restaurant:
The Barn of Crestwood
Upstairs from the Barn and over looking the first floor restaurant is the
Loft Gift Shop
The third major feature of the Sappington House campus is the Library of Americana and Decorative Arts, open to the public on set days and hours for research.
Below, Google map showing location of Sappington House: