SCHS does not have its own dedicated building for events. The Society meets in welcoming locations that want to foster community in the Sappington-Concord area. See the page, SCHS Community, to learn more about other organizations that support the Society. The SCHS very much appreciates these organizations for their generosity.
Below is a list of those organizations with maps showing their locations.
• At Lindbergh High School there is more than one room for our meetings. Which room we use is determined by what room is available at a very crowded high school.
See map for the Anne Morrow Lindbergh room.
See map for PD North and South in the administrative offices.
• Oak Bend branch of St Louis County Libraries.
• St. Johns UCC
• Sappington-Concord Memorial Park
• St. Lucas UCC
• On the green at St Lucas for the Annual SCHS Memorial Day ceremony
• Friendship Village Sunset Hills
• Lindbergh Schools Spirit Festival
• Sperreng Middle School
• Grant’s View Library
• Sappington House
• Crestview Senior Living
Sappington-Concord Historical Society…
…join us and we’ll make history together!
Go to Joining page.